Union Bible Academy has many opportunities for those who are interested in helping young people to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. We purposely keep our tuition as low as possible in order to allow as many young people as possible to attend. The following will outline the ways you may contribute to educating the students of Union Bible Academy.
- Student Scholarship Fund – The purpose of this fund is to help students who need financial help due to adverse circumstances or whose families may be unable to completely fund school expenses.
- Kindergarten Classroom – The kindergarten classroom needs to be remodeled. We are putting together estimates and will post details as soon as they are available.
Technology – Computers, software, and related technology
- Digital projectors in each classroom
- SmartBoards for classrooms
- Technology training for teachers
- Upgrade to MS Office Pro 2013 – 10 licenses
- Books for reading at all levels
- Reader’s Guide to Periodical Literature
- Audio materials for students to enjoy in free time
- High School vocational materials
- Expanded selection of reference materials
Vocational Training for Students – Woodworking tools, auto mechanic tools, Home Ec facilities
Teacher Development – Funding for further degrees, seminars, and in-house training